Monday, January 15, 2007

Careful What You Ask For

Because my daughter is hilarious to me, another Bella Tidbit:

Last night after a long, luxurious shower (a rarity), I was at my make-up table applying my nightly moisturizer with Bella next to me, rummaging through the make-up drawer. She found a necklace and decided to try and hang it on my boob.

When that didn't work, she decided to examine the boob closer and poked it as if it might be playing possum.

We talked about how Ava gets baby milk and she drinks big girl milk. Then she asked where the milk was. So I showed her how it works with a little squeeze, a stream of milk hitting the counter.



Bella stared for a moment.




"Ima go see what Daddy's doin"




HA.

9 comments:

Michelle said...

That was hilarious!
I guess that Bella had just a little TMI there, huh?

Amanda said...

good choice, bella.

but don't go askin' your daddy to squirt anything!

Jennboree said...

EWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW, Amanda! GEEZ!

T-girl said...

OH! MY! GOODNESS!! That had me laughing out loud and I can't stop! Why is that so funny... I don't know but it is! SOOO cute! Baby J has taken to using mine for leverage lately... need on the couch? Grab a Nipple! Don't want to get down? Grab a nipple. Have a toy to hide? Put it on a nipple! EVERYTHING is better if you just grab. my. nipple!!! it hurts! I don't like it! LMAO

Amanda... ROTFLMAO... yeah DEFINITLY don't do that... although I bet those pearls would hang a lot easier!

Kelly said...

LOL! Hilarious!

Kandace said...

Amanda you are HILARIOUS!!

Bella is putting 2 and 2 together the little smarty.

tallulah said...

Hee Hee! That is funny! It so intersting when young kids get the "you just gave me way too much information"look.

NB Warrior said...

LMAO!!

I just stopped nursing my son (6 months) and when my Bella saw me nursing for the first time, she leaned down and stuck her face on my boob like she wanted to do it too. But her brother was still attached!! hehehe That's when I realized I needed to explain what he and I were doing. =)

Eve said...

I'm hoping to get a boob necklace for my birthday this year.
;)