Monday, April 16, 2007

These days...

Busy busy busy...that sums up our life.

Spring is here (depending on the day) and we've been working in the yard. Yesterday Bella helped us plant flowers. Several of them pink, of course.

Ava experienced grass for the first time. I only had to swipe it from her hand before it met her mouth half a dozen times. I'm an idiot because though she was wearing a hat, her cheeks got a little too pink. BAD MOMMY!

I'm completely out of shape because my legs are sore from bending to the ground to work and my arms hurt from trimming the hedges. But on a brighter note, I"ve been on the Weight Watchers diet for 3 weeks and my "fat pants" are too big! Not even cinchable anymore!

I got a new electric toothbrush. Exciting, eh? YES! If you haven't got one already, run and don't walk to your nearest dentist for a Oral B Sonic Complete. It has Clean, Soft and Massage levels. It is like a spa for your mouth.

Ava uses the least amount of water for taking baths. Okay, the cats use the least amount cuz they use their tongues instead of water but I digress. Look at this cutie patootey! She's a splasher. A screeching, happy splasher.









8 comments:

louann said...

cute cute! happy splashers are truly so cute! and fun to watch as they splish splash themseleves away :)
congratulations! i am green with envy about your fat pants. time for me to start seriously losing MY fat pants!!

Anonymous said...

Electric toothbrushes are the best invention. Ever!

Amanda said...

love those pictures. she is so squeezable!

T-girl said...

Oh I love splashing! She is getting so big too!

Congrates on the weight loss that is great! I seem to have gained all of yours tho... do you mind if I throw it in the trash? LMAO I think mine is actually muscle though since I am running like a mad woman lately!

Girlie said...

Congrats on your garden...I love babies in sink. They love it too.

Kelly said...

SO cute!

tallulah said...

I just want to pick her up and pinch all of that baby fat! What a cutie!

RockerMom said...

Oh, I remember bathing The Boy in the sink! TIME FLIES TOO FAST!!!